Saturday, October 11, 2008

Watch out, You're Next!

This is a first - getting tagged by another blogger (thanks, Becca!). Oh well, here goes:

8 Shows I Love to Watch...
Would you believe me if I tell you the only time our TV is on anymore is for news/weather in the mornings and the evening? Okay, okay... sometimes it gets turned on so Micah can watch Super WHY! on PBS.

8 Favorite Restaurants...
1. Yin Da (hole-in-the-wall Chinese buffet)
2. P.F. Chang's
3. Anna's (Nice little Greek place in Dublin, OH)
4. BD's Mongolian Grill
5. Ted's Montana Grill (Never had the bison, but the crab cakes...mmmm)
6. Pizza Barn (Hands down best pizza ever)
7. Doc Henderson's
8. Japanese Stakehouse


8 Things That Happened Yesterday...
1. A couple extra hours of sleep in the morning. Seminary was cancelled!
2. 65 minutes on the treadmill.
3. Unplanned trip to Dublin to go to the Mall.
4. Purchased a wedding gift for a friend's daughter.
5. Bought myself a pair of jeans.
6. Remembered why I hate shopping for jeans.
7. Did my time in the consession stand at the football game.
8. Ben Logan won the game 20-0! Unbelievable.


8 Things I'm Looking Forward To...
1. The basement finally being repaired.
2. Getting the "Basement Fix" paid off.
3. No more election ads.
4. Christopher getting his driver's license.
5. Another Family Gathering.
6. Libary Tuesdays with Micah and Justin.
7. The next square of a carmel Booster Bar.
8. Getting my motivation for exercise back.


8 Things on My Wish List...
1. New refrigerator.
2. Better organization/time management skills.
3. Size 8 backside.
4. A dry basement.
5. A permanent space for my car in the garage.
6. A separate garage for Lance to work in.
7. Being able to afford more frequent visits with our family out west.
8. A return trip to Hawaii.


8 People I Tag...
1. Beth Miller
2. Heather Alcantara
3. Debbie Lewis
4. Lance
5. Cassie
6. Michelle Wahl
7. Laura Collis (You were thinking about starting a
blog, so here's your first post!)
8. Kirsten Davis (You could start a blog, too. Hint, hint)

3 comments:

Becca's Blog said...

I'm so honored to be your first ever TAGGER...and so glad that you did it!

Anonymous said...

How will I ever find time to blog when you get me reading addictive books? Also not sure if I have the nessecary computer skills to make a blog.

Becky said...

Kirsten, I'm calling you tomorrow and I'll talk you through it. If I can figure it out, anybody can.

farewell

Until next time, friends!
OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou